VetteMOD.com

VetteMOD.com (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parts & Cars For Sale (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ncrs Shirts & Stickers (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4379)

LOTAHP 08-27-2009 02:55 AM

Ncrs Shirts & Stickers

NCRS NOT CORRECTLY RESTORED STINGRAY :cool:

T-Shirts $20.00 (Hanes BEEFY-Ts) + $6.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

LONG SLEEVE T"s $25.00 (HANES BEEFY-Ts) + $7.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

SWEATSHIRTS $30.00 (Hanes 10 oz. heavy ones)+ $10.00 shipping for 1 shirt (within the USA)

Available in sizes Medium, Large , X-Large, 2X-Large (add $3.00)
Available in WHITE, GREY, BLACK

At this time not all sizes are availble in all colors, Just ask by responding here or emailing me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

STICKERS available in 3" $4.00
4 1/2" $7.00
6" $10.00
Stickers are avaible in regular for the toolbox & reverse for inside the window. These stickers are the high quality ones where you peel off one side stick it then rub with a coin then peel back the backing.

I accept Paypal and personal checks. Email me with your order & zip code(please be specific with size, color, and type of sticker) and I will email you back with a total including shipping.

Thanks for your support and the support of ALL MODIFIED CORVETTES

Norm (LOTAHP)

V-Twin 08-27-2009 10:38 AM

I need some shirts for sure!

XXL white & grey available?

Marck gave me on of your stickers, it's on the windshield :)

LOTAHP 08-27-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Twin (Post 51621)
I need some shirts for sure!

XXL white & grey available?

Marck gave me on of your stickers, it's on the windshield :)

YES!!! Grey & White are available in 2XL. Let me know your zip code and I'll give you a shipping cost

AJ77 08-27-2009 03:25 PM

I need a large in gray. Zip is 76020. Art

LOTAHP 08-27-2009 04:58 PM

Art, total will $20.00

MYBAD79 08-27-2009 05:05 PM

PM sent :thumbs:

JPhil 08-27-2009 07:20 PM

Brazen Plug

I bought several stickers & a couple t-shirts from Norm several years ago during the CF brough-ha-ha. They are absolutely the most top-quality shirts & decals you can get. Many of my so-called 'high-quality' motorcycle & hot-rod shirts begin to deteriorate after a couple years, but my NCRS shirts are still in top form. Excepting of course, for some fraying & staining from so much wear.
The decal on the back window of my car (which is by no means a garage queen) has been there for several years and is still fresh & new as the day I stuck it on--no cracking, peeling or fading.

Welcome to VM, Norm

John

LOTAHP 08-28-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPhil (Post 51668)
I bought several stickers & a couple t-shirts from Norm several years ago during the CF brough-ha-ha. They are absolutely the most top-quality shirts & decals you can get. Many of my so-called 'high-quality' motorcycle & hot-rod shirts begin to deteriorate after a couple years, but my NCRS shirts are still in top form. Excepting of course, for some fraying & staining from so much wear.
The decal on the back window of my car (which is by no means a garage queen) has been there for several years and is still fresh & new as the day I stuck it on--no cracking, peeling or fading.

Welcome to VM, Norm

John

Thanks John. It's great to hear from LOTA familiar guys from back-in-the-day. THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!

LOTAHP 08-28-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYBAD79 (Post 51658)
PM sent :thumbs:

Shirts & sticker shipped today.:thumbs:

MYBAD79 08-28-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOTAHP (Post 51687)
THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:
:lol::lol::lol: