VetteMOD.com

VetteMOD.com (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parts & Cars Wanted (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Wtb Vbp Rear Dual Mount Spring (http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10351)

VETTE N ME 05-31-2014 02:45 PM

Wtb Vbp Rear Dual Mount Spring
 
I need the spring only. I have everything else already. Thanks

mrvette 05-31-2014 04:51 PM

Welcome to the motley crew.....


Other than contact VBP, I really can't help, maybe some one else can....

:surrender:

MYBAD79 06-01-2014 06:36 PM

Welcome to Vettemod :hi:

I was in the same situation, I bought an entire crossmember with the dual mount brackets and all the good stuff EXCEPT the spring..... Then I called VBP to see if they sell only the spring and they do.... I think it was a tad over $300 shipped ....

VETTE N ME 06-02-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYBAD79 (Post 119567)
Welcome to Vettemod :hi:

I was in the same situation, I bought an entire crossmember with the dual mount brackets and all the good stuff EXCEPT the spring..... Then I called VBP to see if they sell only the spring and they do.... I think it was a tad over $300 shipped ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 119557)
Welcome to the motley crew.....


Other than contact VBP, I really can't help, maybe some one else can....

:surrender:

Thanks Guys. I contacted VBP and I'm waiting on a response. I will call them in the A.M.

VETTE N ME 06-03-2014 04:24 PM

Got One!!!!
 
Contacted Gary over at VBP about my situation and was quickly taken care of. Got one on clearance at a great price!! Thanks Everyone!!

MYBAD79 06-05-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VETTE N ME (Post 119588)
Contacted Gary over at VBP about my situation and was quickly taken care of. Got one on clearance at a great price!! Thanks Everyone!!


Those guys are pretty good ..... I bought quiet a bit from them over the past 10+ years, never had a problem..... I have to drive over there one day, they're only 2 hrs from me but I've never made it over there.....
:smash:

Sam Cogley 06-06-2014 03:47 PM

They're great to work with. I bought a used race-spec dual mount off of eBay years ago, it had some wear to the metal end reinforcements that they normally don't sell separately along with one or two other things. A few phone calls and they had the bits on the way to me for a very nominal cost. You'll love the way it feels.

mrvette 06-06-2014 04:47 PM

Back in '95 when I just bought my '72 vert, with late shark flares, I called VBP asking about wheel adapters they made, they gave me a price on 2.25 and 2.5" thick, I took two each, and so needed 4 at 2.5, they welcomed the information about what fitted 17" C4 rims on a shark....so no charge, even for shipping.....just a swap, and we each sent the stuff at the same time.....

I have never had an issue with them, not once, except a order confusion due to some sharp as a tack lady who left for up north due to a hubby job xfer....

but even that was straightened out in a hurry.....

:thumbs::cool:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.