RamJet's new Baby Bro

Bullshark

After busting my butt getting RamJet ready for a show down at Lake of the Ozarks, I got a call from Weber Chevrolet. My order was built on 4/28 and delivered Friday 5/1. I couldn't leave town without picking it up that day!!! I was too late getting down there, the show sold out 1000 entry's early Friday afternoon. Good thing.... I couldn't resist driving RamJets little bro down instead. :devil: After all who wants to look at brand new cars fresh from the dealer anyway. :yahoo:

80-20150502_091913_c52786c63e7f40736f398fd5ce878787479f3171.jpg

17537bda88c12ef.jpg

:drink: Hey hey hey, enjoy, nice ride.....

is that biplane yours???:hijack:

No not mine. One of the guys in the airport neighborhood. Now that is a real expensive hobby. Lol

Yeh, a friend of mine was a pilot/instructor in a Cessna 152 for the Boy Scouts, years ago, but then somewhere out mid west, a Scout got smart and went up with a buddy of his, crashed, killed both, and the lawsuits took out the BSA national program....no more flying for the explorer scouts....Len was pissed as he enjoyed flying under that program with his kids.....

Nice hobby, tons of fun, even whey you take off, want to turn right, and the wind is such you ARE turning left....give up and land again.....had that little experience happen with me and Len at the controls......oh well.....:eek::surrender: