Race Pics Sebring Regional 6-7-09

Red

My buddy Whitey takes some great SCCA race pictures almost every weekend. He post them on picasa for racers to copy those of their cars. I have been drooling over some of the cars in his files. On a couple of ocassions I accompanied him and I can tell you it isn't easy. Kudos to WhiteyPhoto and here are a few from the Sebring Regional 6-7-09.
114VetteatSebring-1.jpg
[/IMG]
69C-3114SebringRegional6-7-09.jpg
[/IMG]
6831C-3SebringRegional6-7-09.jpg
[/IMG]
69Camaro89SebringRegional6-7-09.jpg
[/IMG]
CornerShotSebringRegional6-7-09.jpg
[/IMG]
Sebring6-7-09.jpg
[/IMG]
Sebring6-7-0969Camaro.jpg
[/IMG]
If your car is pictured here, please identify yourself.

How about a wish?? :sos::lol:

Yup...I know how you feel Gene. On one of my trips to Sebring I spent more time in the pit taking detail pics and asking questions. Most of the racer/owners are guys just like us following their dream. They may have more support and resources, but mostly regular guys. Somewhere I have many detail photos of the 114 car. When I spoke with the driver/owner he had just replaced a blown engine and was dialing it in. That same day there was a blue 68 roadster racing that raced its entire life. At one time it held some record on Pikes Peak. It was very interesting uncovering some history on the cars.

Yup...I know how you feel Gene. On one of my trips to Sebring I spent more time in the pit taking detail pics and asking questions. Most of the racer/owners are guys just like us following their dream. They may have more support and resources, but mostly regular guys. Somewhere I have many detail photos of the 114 car. When I spoke with the driver/owner he had just replaced a blown engine and was dialing it in. That same day there was a blue 68 roadster racing that raced its entire life. At one time it held some record on Pikes Peak. It was very interesting uncovering some history on the cars.

I have pictures of the 114 car also, I'm surprised it can run with the cage it has. It's for sale also, I think hes asking 35k

[ame=http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/myphotoswin/?action=view&current=videos022.flv]th_videos022.jpg[/ame]

101_0633.jpg

101_1704.jpg

101_0623.jpg

101_1703.jpg

I'm on the west coast, it's only about an hour to and hour and a half away.I just go when my cousin is racing or for the 12 hrs

The next time I go though it will hopefully be to drive

I'm on the west coast, it's only about an hour to and hour and a half away.I just go when my cousin is racing or for the 12 hrs

The next time I go though it will hopefully be to drive

Good luck with your race car build. Let us know when you will be there, I'd like to check it out and take some pictures.:drink:
IMG_0066.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0068.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0078.jpg
This is the interior of the 114 car
IMG_0048.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0051.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0061.jpg
[/IMG]