57 Chevy brake kit.

Looks like a nice kit. What are the problems? Any info about bore sizes for calipers and master.

no, it's a brand. Master power brakes.

CPP, is that the brakes & susp. shop we visited??

no, it's a brand. Master power brakes.

CPP, is that the brakes & susp. shop we visited??

Yep. He drove it today, and said they worked better at higher speed?!? I'm thinking the vacuum pump is set too low. Check valve bad. Going up tomarrow.

Could it be the pads are some sort of HP stuff that needs to be hot to work?

I doubt it, but I'll check. Running up there today. Were going to pick up a Unimat for the shop. My Xmas present, sort of.
I'll drag back all the paperwork, and see if we can see a flaw, or what Bob did wrong.

I doubt it, but I'll check. Running up there today. Were going to pick up a Unimat for the shop. My Xmas present, sort of.
I'll drag back all the paperwork, and see if we can see a flaw, or what Bob did wrong.

A 'sort of' xmas present....lemme guess, the little woman let you blow money on something she has ABSOLUTELY no use for......:stirpot::lol:

A 'sort of' xmas present....lemme guess, the little woman let you blow money on something she has ABSOLUTELY no use for......:stirpot::lol:

Nope. Bob is buying it, but wants to keep it at his house. Incentive for me to go over there more often.:lol:

Well, I picked up the directions, and there is not much information for specs, except they use a deep bore M/C for maual brakes, and a shallow bore for vacuum assist.
Lot's of things to check though. Rotor run out, caliper parallelity,pushrod length, and pushrod clevis placement. I have a feeling they drilled that in the wrong place.