picked up some 12 vdc leds

84rzv500r

Knows just enough to be dangerous!
I know this is risky with this set of clowns, but I ain't makin tail lights from them...

Local Electronics house was going out of business, and me havin to build a real dash...

at 0.10 on the dollar and nuttin for the last govners entertainment fund...

A life time supply of heat shrink tubing, some big enough to do rad hoses :cool:

A life time supply of nickel plated and stainless nuts, bolts, screws, washers, tinnermans...

A lifetime supply of 10 to 26 AWG stranded copper (teflon)

A lifetime supply of rubber grommets, feet, crimp, solder, &molex connectors

And much much more.

ANYWHO all I really needed was some leds for turn signal, high beam, ecu, fan, ect indicators...

:bounce:

Mark, what MEFI outputs are you wiring up on LEDs? Oil level, Oil pressure, diag???? Do you have the MEFI pinout definitions? I have them if you need them.

Bullshark

Mark, what MEFI outputs are you wiring up on LEDs? Oil level, Oil pressure, diag???? Do you have the MEFI pinout definitions? I have them if you need them.

Bullshark
I wasn't looking at MEFI pins first I was just looking at indicators for the normal things and down stream of the switch as a indication of supply, maybe fuel pump relay flicker...

Don't know yet I got a pile of 'em cheap...

I'll take you up on the offer as I will be going inside the 'puter for planned engine upgrades at a later date... I dont remember if they are in the pile of manuals I got with the RamJet, I know that they are in the GM service manuals cause I used them to swap an IROC L98 TPI for the 4.3 into my 87 Astrovan w/Dana 44 up front and a corporate 14 bolt full floater out back...

:smash::banghead: