Dream car garage old school corvette

rtj

Dream car garage made this special:
Old School Corvette Racer, a documentary on turning a 1960s Chevrolet Corvette into a modernized racer, and putting it into a vintage race series.

Where can you see/download/buy a copy?

Old School Corvette Racer, a documentary on turning a 1960s Chevrolet Corvette into a modernized racer, and putting it into a vintage race series.

you might try Legendary motor car in Canada, they are the same people who (sort of) built and raced the car, I will tell you it`s the most cheated up vintage Corvette racer of all time and after loads of complaints I don`t believe the car is allowed to be raced anymore, like I said before it`s easy to win (which is what they did) when you go to a knife fight with a fully automatic AK-47

you might try Legendary motor car in Canada, they are the same people who (sort of) built and raced the car, I will tell you it`s the most cheated up vintage Corvette racer of all time and after loads of complaints I don`t believe the car is allowed to be raced anymore, like I said before it`s easy to win (which is what they did) when you go to a knife fight with a fully automatic AK-47

Thanks, or maybe Speed Channel.

Yeah, I remember some controversy! I'll keep searching the on-line tv episode channels. At one time it was available for download.

I think the started doing cookie cutter cars, so they might not want the video out there for the back yard mechanics.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7CS9jykvc[/ame]

Old school vet vs z06 (Ron Fellows driving).

There are some good interviews at the end.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG25wbw0BvQ[/ame]