WTB Pie Pan wiper door actuator

Bullshark

Need a working late 69 to 72 pie pan wiper door actuator and mounting bracket for Blue 69 vert. My original 69 coffee can actuator will not clear coils mounted on valve covers.

Thanks
Bullshark

I have a small canister that looks like a mini headlight thing......but the bracket is still in use, adapted to the electric conversion....

been setting in the garage/shed for some 13 years now....it still pumps air when I pull/push on the actuator shaft.....

yours for postage....not to exceed 200 bux......:hi::clap:

You might consider an electric conversion. I bought a Chinese pie pan repop and it fell apart in about a year.
Also, there were 2 shaft sizes for the linkage to the wiper mechanism. If you switch from can to pie pan, you'll need an adapter.
My linear actuator wiper motor.
th_14actuator.jpg

You are a good man Gene!!! :clap::clap:

Yes he is :thumbs: Wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. If there is anything you may need let me know. Owe you big time.

Bullshark

Now I have money to buy the bracket. :D Maybe if I bend the arm tips on the old 69 bracket??? Not sure that will work but worth checking into.

1754b66ad892a48.jpg

You are a good man Gene!!! :clap::clap:

Yes he is :thumbs: Wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. If there is anything you may need let me know. Owe you big time.

Bullshark

Now I have money to buy the bracket. :D Maybe if I bend the arm tips on the old 69 bracket??? Not sure that will work but worth checking into.

1754b66ad892a48.jpg

Methinks if you can do what you show there, ........this is a piece of cake.....

:lol::cool:

LS engines were brand new when I put the '89 truck 4 bolt main, L98 engine in there, the thing is running so nice now, I scared to say anything, I gotta find a piece of mahogany to knock on.....
:lol: