C3 Headlight Wiring Question

I just did my electric headlight pop up conversion, no more vacuum. I made my own haness with three relays, main power from the battery thru two 12 ga wires to the front where the relays are, low beam switch turns on the motor relay and the low beams, high beam switch turns on the high beams, low beams stay on, works like a charm... original wiring turns low beams off when high beams come on.. guessing that running four lights thru the stock switch would kill tje switch quickly, now the switch only powers the relays instead of all lights... no warning switch... why ? simplicity.. first off, you cannot miss the headlights popped up and shining when you get out of the car.... secondly, I always disconnect my battery via switch when I park the car anywhere, makes it more difficult to steal it too ??

Looks like all C3's have switches on each headlight door. Below is a picture of the switch and most of the vendors sell the brackets. What a goofy setup. Suppose it is because the doors are vacuum so you could have the headlights on with the doors down.

45e16539b62025.jpg

My next headlight mystery is RPO CD-4. Yeah I know wtf does that mean? Turns out there is wiring on the engine harness that routes through the windshield wiper pump that operates headlamp washer nozzles! I had no idea a 69 Corvette had this. This is really made difficult because the Lectric Limited harnesses have all options built in, even obscure ones and the schematics I have don't really show options.

Now I'm trying to get a 1974 wiper motor to work with the 69 harness.

Finnaly got this sorted out. I am going to run the 4 low beam headlights on 80% power and high on 100% by running the low power wire through a resistor. The headlights are switched on when the headlight doors open up (by adding a switch to each door). I also added a switch to the box that allows the headlights to open without turning the lights on. The box will be located behind the grill so that the resistor will be exposed to airflow and insulated from engine bay heat. Box also contains the two relays and protects them from water.

Module
45e2747afa976e.jpg

Switch
45e2747afda155.jpg