A few new pics of the GTS

The management here wants to keep this site focused on the cars and not on juvenile entertainment (which I also tend to enjoy, I admit). It is their site and their decision. Personally, I would like to see an "Anything Goes" section, where man, beast and dipshit alike can slug it out with reckless abandon. It would better satisfy the juvenile hunger in us all and lets face it, we all have that juvenile gene or we wouldn't be interested in corvettes and other fast cars. It's not my call and it is not my roof over our heads. Big daddy says cool it.

I agree, an "anything goes" section would be very entertaining.

Hell I'd probably dust off the old gloves for that.

As long as it was iterated clearly that nothing inside that section is to be taken personal it just might work...:D

I agree, an "anything goes" section would be very entertaining.

Hell I'd probably dust off the old gloves for that.

As long as it was iterated clearly that nothing inside that section is to be taken personal it just might work...:D

If there must be one..........
Label it "THE DUNGEON" with a Warning To Those Who Enter,
and make it readable only to registered (or better yet) "privileged" members.:rolleyes:

Then the simple mined among us will have a place to hang out........
Sorry.................just had to throw that in :devil:

Off topic should be anything goes.

Off Topic is not an any anything goes section. There are posting guidelines that clearly state: This is not the Controversy Forum. There are other sites (with a bigger audience) that are a much better choice.

Off topic should be anything goes.

Off Topic is not an any anything goes section. There are posting guidelines that clearly state: This is not the Controversy Forum. There are other sites (with a bigger audience) that are a much better choice.

Thats cool...no more from me on the subject :surrender: