Guldstrand sticker

OZgreen69

Gents, I don't know where to put this thread but, here I go.

I dearly would like to find any stickers,banners or sewing patches, from the Guldstrand era like this one.

thum_393459661876b75bc.jpg

If you have something that I can even copy ( high res picture ) please let me know. Paypal payment if needed.

Many thanks in advance.
Thierry

Looks fairly simple, probably something like PowerPoint could do it.

21945966ba6be1996.jpg

It is a bit more involved than I thought.

LOL ! Yes the same for me, until I went to see the sticker man ! I was too late to buy that sticker on fleebay. $1.50 !
Next time, maybe?

I wonder if Dr. Dick Thompson, the flying dentist, knew Guldstrand, I suspect so, maybe even driven some of his cars.....

Thompson was the dentist to my oldest friend ....decades ago....

My buddy Larry went with Thompson several times to Sebring.....Larry is into Mopars though.....we met through the Corvette hobby in a most unlikely introduction....

Back in High Screwal I met this fellow, William Dean Christiansen, and so met up with him at the local Chebby parts counter in ~67 or so, I was going to do a stick shift conversion in my first car, a 60 vette which had the power slide automatic.....Bill had a stick shift vette that was a bastard make up of a 61-2 rear on a '58 front end...nothing lines up well but he did drive the HELL out of it.....

Bill got in troubles, and Larry and I dropped the friendship some time later....

Bill also stole a solid axle vette and parked it out in the trees overlooking the Potomac River in Maryland......

Do a Google on William Dean Christiansen and you see why we dropped the friendship......

:harhar::cool::stirpot::sos: Been a while....

Scary one Gene! :shocking:

At least you lived to tell about it.

I threw another two ,whatever you call them (vacuum packages ?) away !!!

its fairly ratty , it went from USA to Europe and now its down here ,its travelled more than me !

Is it any good for what you want , I wont need to open it until maybe late next week, let me know ?

Well? I wouldn't mind if you can save that packaging. Better to show something solid to the printer than a picture.
What are you fitting? A 6 links suspension?
Thanks.

what's the plan ?, have you got a camera to take the high res. pics and get them to a printer/sticker maker ?

If you end up doing it wouldn't mind a couple for me , that would be cool.