SERPETINE PULLY CONVERSION

Thanks Steve, I just shot Dillon Radiator an e-mail about the kit and whether they offer one for the big block. The only ones I saw on the eBay store were for the SBC and the LS motors. Keeping my fingers crossed! Seems like I could still grab the SBC kit and just design my own plate for the BBC if it isn't offered. I'll have to give that some thought if they don't make one.

Thanks again!

Not bad. Comes with the AC compressor, alternator, water pump, PS pump, tensioner, pulleys and brackets. I've easily got that into a setup I MacGyvered up.

if anyone is interested on how the Dwitt fan set up works, its really nice. I have the original radiator, not aluminum... and the serpentine drive system. I ran it through one test cycle and the dual fans come on at 195 degrees, turn back off at 165… again, they work great. It only takes a few seconds to cool down from 195 to 165

if anyone is interested on how the Dwitt fan set up works, its really nice. I have the original radiator, not aluminum... and the serpentine drive system. I ran it through one test cycle and the dual fans come on at 195 degrees, turn back off at 165… again, they work great. It only takes a few seconds to cool down from 195 to 165

After a freeway run, and into traffic, my Spals keep engine at 190 no problem, in FLORIDA where the ambient in traffic gotta be enough to melt assfault....

but I have a cheep 3 core aluminum rad that I had to mod hell outta the brackets to hold it.....:smash: