Distributer took a shit

Not when you're cramming tons of other stuff in there.

See a HEI fitting here?
24811ad767ff3a.jpg

Not when you're cramming tons of other stuff in there.

See a HEI fitting here?
24811ad767ff3a.jpg

Well, there is Twinny, then there are the rest of us.....I do the affordable easy to fix stuff, when is the last time you drove YOUR car????:eek::loveletter::smash::tomato:

Jeebus, I go look at that pix again, I recognize a HB install, and what looks like a WSW motor assy, but NUTTIN ELSE.....WTF am I looking AT??? looks like some sort of DPFI or something weird, shit, I seen apartment builds with less plumbing....

Last edited:
Plus I'm doing an airbox so I want it to take up the least amount of space as possible

The hydrobooster is gone. Over assisted POS! I'm now going to use a non assist tilton 3 pedal setup. The floor is lowered too much to use the hanging stock stuff, the pedals are too high.

The lines are for carbs, 4 feed lines, 4 pressure referencing lines and a bunch of pressure and fuel lines going to the 4 carbs.

The hydrobooster is gone. Over assisted POS! I'm now going to use a non assist tilton 3 pedal setup. The floor is lowered too much to use the hanging stock stuff, the pedals are too high.

The lines are for carbs, 4 feed lines, 4 pressure referencing lines and a bunch of pressure and fuel lines going to the 4 carbs.

CARBS?? those antiquated rich running things I grew UP with???

I figgered you for something computer DPFI, type thingy....

:tomato:

Got fed up with FI. These are not just carbs, these are the best carburetors ever built, the pinnacle of fuel metering. Dellorto DHLA 45 tri jet pressure carbs. They're worth a small fortune as they come off US spec lotus esprit turbos. The lotus has 2, I have 4. For what those 4 carbs are worth i could get a nice FI setup for sure but I won't sell them.

I'm gonna stick this on V-Twins car when I have it all complete. It's a Swedish intake system. Bought it from JoBy :)

5480fd0a7ec99c.jpg

I'm gonna stick this on V-Twins car when I have it all complete. It's a Swedish intake system. Bought it from JoBy :)

5480fd0a7ec99c.jpg

THAT is a cool looking system, kinda like a short version of the Hilborne....

neat looking, need aircleaner though....what to do??