Motorgen ACH Run, June 10, 2012

MG Runs

Meet behind the TJ Maxx at 11:45a.m. The address is:

Plaza De La Canada
663 Foothill Blvd.
La Canada, CA 91011

We'll leave the lot at 12:30p.m.

Here is the route.

The end of the drive is Fuddruckers at Ontario Mills for lunch. We should arrive between 3:00p.m. and 3:30p.m.

I'll monitor this thread as closely as possible, but for absolute up to the minute information (which shouldn't change much) please see the main the main thread.

Last edited:
Hey Ben, I've said it over and over again: one day I make it to CA for a Bird Run, Motorgen Run, or some other get together.... not going to happen this summer ... unfortunately....

Just checked out the link to your main thread, I noticed Vettemod is second to last on your list of sites that you hit .... well, at least DC is last :D

TT,

This is just an account I use for managing our runs on 37 sites, the vast majority of which I don't have a personal account on. It's just a consistency thing and in the case I need to hand off cruise management to someone else, I just give them my spreadsheet. Bam. Done.

MYBAD79

Neither birdruns or MG are going anywhere baring apocalypse. So, unless Cali slips into the ocean we'll be here when you're ready. And thanks for the reminder, I should sort that list alphabetically. :)

Updated OP with new start address and midpoint stop.

PS: God's willing I'll be rolling with my Cali Legal LS C3. - Vettezuki