Intake manifold

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I am starting to rebuild this 327 and have found some early heads for it,but i still need and intake with the oil fill in front of it. Anybody have one they would like to part with :)

I am starting to rebuild this 327 and have found some early heads for it,but i still need and intake with the oil fill in front of it. Anybody have one they would like to part with :)

I have a genuine GM #3890490 (67 327/350hp) intake with a couple of (professionally done) welds in the back for cheap if your interested, it`s almost a 10 from the front and by the time you install a carb, dist and coil you probably won`t even notice the welds or spend some time with a grinder and make them disappear.....I also have a set of #461 heads...

Thanks for the response guys,the dual quad would be cool,i might be interested in it for another build that i start after the 327,so i will get back to you on that one.
Howard check sent you a PM.

Kevin,

I have an Edelbrock Torker lying around. PM if you're interested.

Miek

Kevin,

I have an Edelbrock Torker lying around. PM if you're interested.

Miek

I certainly will. I have 3 more motors to build after the 327,a 400 and 2 350's.i will keep all you guys in mind when i get started on them.
Thank you for all the reply's :beer: