Specialty Automotive Bolts

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
I am looking for a source for some bolts that are used in a couple of places on a C3. They are used to attach the bumper extensions onto the front of the frame, attach the convertible frame, attach the hood to hinges, etc. where the holes are slotted so you can adjust position the and lock into place. These have a washer attached and the washer is cup shaped (like a Bellville washer) so that the edge digs into the metal when tightened. It keeps the parts from shifting like a flange bolt would do.

I tried Fastenall and Mcmaster. I used to have an Auveeco catalog but can't find it. I did find a picture.:

DV_WebLarge_I_P85415.jpg

I am looking for a source for some bolts that are used in a couple of places on a C3. They are used to attach the bumper extensions onto the front of the frame, attach the convertible frame, attach the hood to hinges, etc. where the holes are slotted so you can adjust position the and lock into place. These have a washer attached and the washer is cup shaped (like a Bellville washer) so that the edge digs into the metal when tightened. It keeps the parts from shifting like a flange bolt would do.

I tried Fastenall and Mcmaster. I used to have an Auveeco catalog but can't find it. I did find a picture.:

DV_WebLarge_I_P85415.jpg

These guys supply a lot of parts to other mail order companies (they have vendors making parts to their spec) and also have a lot of used parts.

http://www.bairs.com/page0.asp

I was able to find some using the term "Body Bolts". 90% of what is available is metric so I'm guessing what is available is old stock.

s-l1600.jpg