Doh!

denpo

Carburated Nihilist
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZ4siYGkag[/ame]

Ok, that sound pretty obvious.
What striked me is how delayed this can be :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uScd7nFzfQE[/ame]

Yeh, well, DUHHHH, pull the valve stem, for Christsakes....I adapted two Ford rims to back of the motor home, same bolt pattern, just the inner diameter was too large for the hub, and it had to ride hub centric, being as it was the inside rim on a dually....the outer one rides lug centric.....

so we let the air out, and welded a shim ring on the inside in 4 spots.... no biggie...

I thought that the leg flying towards the camera in the first video was a nice touch.

I like the bits flying through the air..... but I prefer my fliers to be Russian

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxA8zyNrPKo[/ame]

note the one guy's shirt says "Vodka"? I guess in Russian the term is "here, hold my Vodka and watch this"

I like the bits flying through the air..... but I prefer my fliers to be Russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxA8zyNrPKo

note the one guy's shirt says "Vodka"? I guess in Russian the term is "here, hold my Vodka and watch this"

I thought about this one when I watched the first one. I lost the link though. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this for the first time. Part of the reason is that I could see many of my drunken friends doing much the same thing in our misspent youth.

I thought about this one when I watched the first one. I lost the link though. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this for the first time. Part of the reason is that I could see many of my drunken friends doing much the same thing in our misspent youth.

:crutches::tomato::thankyou: Sounds familiar somehow.....the shit we blew up.....:rofl: the tech may have changed, but the sound remains the same....

SO I set here laughing over the past visualizations in my mind, and the the thought of just WHERE it all was done, outside Wash DC, in what today is uber liberal Monkey Co. Maryland.....

to do even 1% of the shit we used to do would bring out the entire Fed.gov power structure....

how about planting a bomb SO powerful down under a ~2.5' diameter TREE, about a coffee can size.....back filling the hole, light the VERY long fuse, launch the tree up in the woods behind a community of homes, have it crash down through surrounding trees, and fracture foundations and shatter literally hundreds of windows???? the Chem guy would NEVER say just what it was, as even HE was shocked at the reaction.....

the Chems came from Fisher Scientific, a local chemical company, plus some shit from the high school chem lab......I know none of you will believe this, but he is a Professor Emeritus from UC system in California....UCLA last I heard....teaching advanced physics doing research into the type of tech that is now used for LCD tech we looking at.....no shit,.....

Last edited:
Since we're watching stupid, some may have seen this one recently.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E8H6QkDvg[/ame]

Was it here for some other site I told of something damn scarey enough similar in boat handling......

Broaching in NO fun.....damn lucky not killed with that stupidity....

:crutches::huh2:

:crutches::tomato::thankyou: Sounds familiar somehow.....the shit we blew up.....:rofl: the tech may have changed, but the sound remains the same....

SO I set here laughing over the past visualizations in my mind, and the the thought of just WHERE it all was done, outside Wash DC, in what today is uber liberal Monkey Co. Maryland.....

to do even 1% of the shit we used to do would bring out the entire Fed.gov power structure....

how about planting a bomb SO powerful down under a ~2.5' diameter TREE, about a coffee can size.....back filling the hole, light the VERY long fuse, launch the tree up in the woods behind a community of homes, have it crash down through surrounding trees, and fracture foundations and shatter literally hundreds of windows???? the Chem guy would NEVER say just what it was, as even HE was shocked at the reaction.....

the Chems came from Fisher Scientific, a local chemical company, plus some shit from the high school chem lab......I know none of you will believe this, but he is a Professor Emeritus from UC system in California....UCLA last I heard....teaching advanced physics doing research into the type of tech that is now used for LCD tech we looking at.....no shit,.....

I went to a private boarding school (no, not prestigous) and we were the bored guys who did all sorts of shinigans.... pipe bombs were a favorite for awhile - what was funny was how easy it was to walk into a sporting goods store and buy black powder by the can.

I went to a private boarding school (no, not prestigous) and we were the bored guys who did all sorts of shinigans.... pipe bombs were a favorite for awhile - what was funny was how easy it was to walk into a sporting goods store and buy black powder by the can.

:clap::clap::bounce::goodevil:

Some truck tires and aircraft tires have split rims. When the tire explodes, the split rims fly out with tremendous force. I remember in Australia, if I got the story right, a RAAF plane landed with a superheated tire. A RAAF mechanic was working with the tire when it exploded and the split rims flew out and cut his legs off below the knees. I assume he had demounted the tire (tyre) and it was laying horizontal.

Some truck tires and aircraft tires have split rims. When the tire explodes, the split rims fly out with tremendous force. I remember in Australia, if I got the story right, a RAAF plane landed with a superheated tire. A RAAF mechanic was working with the tire when it exploded and the split rims flew out and cut his legs off below the knees. I assume he had demounted the tire (tyre) and it was laying horizontal.

That shit ain't funny, when wife bought this MHome for 200 bux, we drove it here and the very first week I found it had 16.5" split rims in the rear, the INNER rims, not outer and found out something more, not one tire shop on my highway out of some 20 odd places would deal with a split rim....NO ONE....then to find out that 16.5" rubber was about rare as hen's teeth.....special order shit and all that.....then to find out about all the mix/match gyrations I had to go through to find rims and offsets, spacers and crap to get something easy to work with for when needed on the road....by time I got it all done I spent over 2 WEEKS on just that ASSpect of it.....:suicide::lol: