looking for roadrace oil pan for one piece main block

OK leaks seem to be fixed. Stayed with the Canton road race pan and solved the problem by changing out the ZZ4 plastic timing cover with a chrome Mr. Gasket cover I bought from the local parts store.

I didn't mention the multi piece seals, I never use them. I meant the stock gm 1pc gasket. The felpro is junk

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I thought Felpro manufactured the one piece for GM

Maybe the new ones but not the gray ones that are on al those 80s roller blocks, I reuse those all the time and don't have a leak whereas the new felpros always leak. They're junk

Took the car out to year the new side pipes and when I got back oil is still leaking from the front timing cover to pan seal. Leaks at the lowest point of the seal.

Took the car out to year the new side pipes and when I got back oil is still leaking from the front timing cover to pan seal. Leaks at the lowest point of the seal.

EVERY one of them damn things, don't matter the badge on the block, I use decent amounts of RTV, the GOOD GE shit, not the modern woosie crap I see a lot of....or use the Black RTV outta the toothpaste size tube Permatex makes/supplies it....

being way too lazy to drop the pan for a recent cam change, I used it to pull the cover off on my roller SBC, and wedge it all back in place with goodly amounts of RTV on CLEAN SANITARY surfaces, let it cure for over a day, and so far....no leaks.....

tmrw is another day.....:stirpot:

I've been traveling all wk but had some time this afternoon to clean up the pan. Decided to emery cloth the u shape seats for the gasket to remove the pan coating and smooth out the machine marks. Got it back in and was careful everything lined up so tomorrow Ill give another try.