Hey Red

Ha! What a joke "Expecting 445 HP and 465 TQ " Too funny. :lol::lol: I imagine that's the "marine cam". :lol:

The sad part is, you'll be buying an engine from a guy who doesn't even know how to wipe his ass without consulting a forum somewhere for wiping directions.

God help the poor sap who buys from him.

Ouch! I assume that is the same person as the seller that Red "purchased" his heads from?

It might just be another "Matt" in Columbia MO who pretends to be a engine builder but not professionally :bullshit:

WTF is so difficult about refunding that money ? No heads, no sale, no money....

I remember when he was asking on a forum what vortecs were, and now he is an internet engine builder.

Gotta thank Al Gore for that one. :bomb:

I wonder how much extra he charges for the little plate that says built by DB :skeptic:

somebody call him up and ask if he is going to put a marine cam in it :bump:

If I wasn't on leave from CF I would post a link to the ad there.

new messiah ??

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you

:trumpet:

Why did you get kicked out?

You have been banned for the following reason:
Constant disrespect to moderator in pm messages
Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2008, 07:00 PM

You bad boy :lol: I got perma banned for 2 different internet connection,a home connection and a wireless card,the home satellite went down so i used my sprint wireless card and got the BOOT :amazed: