So, what if..............

Ruined

Hope it drys up, that area is useless now and it will be that way for a long time. I think its time to put the wells on land and to hell with the green people.

Hope it drys up, that area is useless now and it will be that way for a long time. I think its time to put the wells on land and to hell with the green people.
:thumbs:

CS101, first course in logic at local Jr. College.....:thumbs:

The BP gulf relief wells fail?:twitch:

They already have...... we are SOL

Methinks THAT would be too large a secret to keep....WAY toooo many people involved....:eek::suicide:

News flash. There have been 27,000 wells drilled in the gulf since 1941. Tell me how the greenies even begin to be blamed for that.
I believe good old corporate greed is all.

News flash. There have been 27,000 wells drilled in the gulf since 1941. Tell me how the greenies even begin to be blamed for that.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's only proof one of them is leaking. And up 'til recently the oil companies were 27,000 and O. A pretty good record in my book. You don't get that good being greedy.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's only proof one of them is leaking. And up 'til recently the oil companies were 27,000 and O. A pretty good record in my book. You don't get that good being greedy.

No arguement there. MY point/question is what does this have to do with any enviromentalist movement, when it has been going on since before WWII?

No arguement there. MY point/question is what does this have to do with any enviromentalist movement, when it has been going on since before WWII?

Because none of them ever leaked untill the DREADED ENVIRONMENTALIST MOVEMENT. So it has to be their fault,no other explanation for it.

99% of them well are in shallow water where there is 1/2 a chance to fix a problem, not mile deep and what? 4 miles of rock....:crap: that to ME is very chancy from the git go.....like driving in NASCAR....gotta have a wreck....gotta happen, always does....

:bomb:

If it's greed, it's greed by our government. The US government is the benificiary of the sale of leases. Another money grab by the usual suspects:

Why did the Obama administration just approve more than 400 new leases for oil companies to operate in the Gulf of Mexico?

— By Kate Sheppard

At his long-awaited press conference on the Gulf oil disaster last month, President Obama announced a moratorium on new oil drilling and exploration for six months. "We can't do this stuff if we don't have confidence that we can prevent crises like this from happening again," he declared. But while existing rigs may be out of commission for the near future, the administration hasn't exactly put the brakes on new oil and gas drilling ventures. In recent weeks, the government has quietly approved the sale of more than 400 new leases for vast swaths of the Gulf of Mexico. And these contracts—which mark the first step in the drilling process—were subjected to the same slapdash environmental oversight that failed to prevent the BP catastrophe.

Enviromentalist want no off shore drilling.
How is a leaking off shore rig their fault?

Wooden have BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE if not for all the bitchin' about drilling every where else.....

can't do Alaska anymore, can't do the shale, can't do close in coastlines in shallow water, shit, the list of can't do's is SO long with these green weenies, they going to GET what they deserve to set behind the ass end of a mule smelling THAT methane......

I just feel sorry for my kids, that's all.....their lives are going to be SO hard just because they bought into the green weenie crap....

200 years ago, America was no better off than any other joint on the planet...living standard wise.....so now WE and all the other folks following our lead are supposed to somehow give up our living standard based on some MYTH??

:shocking::pprrtt::search::beer:

Gene is spot on. The enviromentalist wackos (through their bought off politicians) are stopping drilling in all the easy places. I would have some patience for these people if they had some answers to our energy needs, but their only responses are NO, NO, and NO to drilling, Nuclear, and most new Hydroelectric that I'm aware of.

These people are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The day I see any of these groups actually spend their own money to come up with something marketable that can produce energy to meet this country's needs, I will apologize to this forum for my comments about these people.

Then I propose making Florida the official gulf coast drilling site. Abandon the off shore rigs, and land base them in Florida. Perhaps one next to each Home Depot would suffice.
Gene can have one in his back yard for retirement income.
Since the entire fishing industry has been destroyed for thousands of years, perhaps 1 per mile along Floridas beaches is the solution.
The workers can use the empty hotels as bunk houses.
Plenty of Cuban cheap labor there too.

Then I propose making Florida the official gulf coast drilling site. Abandon the off shore rigs, and land base them in Florida. Perhaps one next to each Home Depot would suffice.
Gene can have one in his back yard for retirement income.
Since the entire fishing industry has been destroyed for thousands of years, perhaps 1 per mile along Floridas beaches is the solution.
The workers can use the empty hotels as bunk houses.
Plenty of Cuban cheap labor there too.

I would LOVE to have one in the back yard, pay me rent or %, fine by ME....

buy me a friggin' yacht about 60' long, fill'er UP, and gone goose....go find some serious fun.....Or rent a new motor home, take a year off to mooch off all my internet/vette buddies.....:shocking::devil: