Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Classifieds > Parts & Cars Wanted

Old 10-22-2017, 09:47 PM
United States | n00b

My Photos: (0)
Default F/S 1963 SWC Sebring Silver 4 spd Driver

Up F/S is this 1963 SWC. Unlike most other SWC this one does not start at $100K + this is a nice quality driver car with the NOM. The motor is a 327 with 300 hp but it is from a 63 passenger car and it does have the 4 spd trans in it that shifts great. This is a Sebring Silver car which is one of about 3516 built and who ever ordered this car did have to pay $80.70 extra for the Sebring Silver paint. Originally this car had Black interior and at some point someone changed it to Silver which looks very nice in this car but the carpet was stained and showed wear so I just put new Black carpet in the car. With the door panels having top 1/2 in Silver and the bottom 1/2 in Black, the new black carpet looks outstanding in this car. This will never be a correctly restored 63 SWC because you have know idea where the original motor is or what happened to it but it does have the correct glove box door in it which is very hard to find and is a one only year glove box door. It will never be a Bloomington Gold car but it is a NCRS car NOT CORRECTLY RESTORED STINGRAY and it has that sticker in the windshield to prove it. This is a fun car to drive and will surely turn a lot of heads. Corvette people every where you drive it and they will want to know if it is F/S because they are a one year only car and there are just not enough to go around to everyone who wants one. In the last 4 or 5 years the 63 Corvette SWC have doubled and in most cases more then doubled in price and I see no end in sight that will slow the increase in the price of these rare one year only cars. Most every Corvette person down deep wants a 63 SWC Corvette and most want a 4 speed in it so here is your chance to have both the 63 SWC with the 4 speed for a lot less then the $100K you are seeing them posted and selling for. This is the deal of a life time for the Corvette lover who has to have the rare 63 SWC. So don't make a mistake and pass up this car and kick yourself down the road for not buying it when you had the chance. The paint is nice but yes it is a driver so it does have a few small paint chips from driving and enjoying the car but at 8' you don't see them. This car runs great and stops like a 63 Corvette did back in 1963. Hurry and get your dream Corvette before it is gone to someone else and the next one you will have a chance to but will be well into the $100K price range. Please feel free to come and check out the car for yourself or send someone to check it out for you if you want. Thank You for looking at my 1963 SWC Mike 317-945-5131 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I also ship overseas to Europe or any place else. If you would like to see pic e-mail me and I will send them to you.
I am getting ready to ship a 40'container to Austria middle of Nov. we could put it in there if that would be close to someone there