WTB 77 Interior parts

SCCA VETTE

WTB 77 Interior & body parts

Pretty much looking for a dash pad, t-top plastic trim and any other trim pieces that might be nicer than what I have.

I am also looking for the Pace car rear spoiler and front chin spoiler.

Let me know what you have for sale! :beer:

Last edited:
Too bad it's exensive to ship. Have a complete 77 interior here, well most of it.

What color interior? I have the panels behind the doors in *pretty good* shape. They're tan/brown/beige(?) They're originally from a '75 but I think they should be the same. I also have some A/C vent balls, automatic shifter and console, and T-top hardware. Let me know if any of this interests you, or ask me if there's anything I have I didn't list.

What color interior? I have the panels behind the doors in *pretty good* shape. They're tan/brown/beige(?) They're originally from a '75 but I think they should be the same. I also have some A/C vent balls, automatic shifter and console, and T-top hardware. Let me know if any of this interests you, or ask me if there's anything I have I didn't list.

The interior is tan however the car is going to be painted the new atomic orange with dark gray interior. Any color will work do to going to paint them anyways. I just need good panels to start with.

If you can get some pics and prices I need all the parts that you mentioned.

Thanks
Phil

Got a little going on today. I'll take pics in the next day or two. I'll let you know. PM me your e-mail for pics.