C6 .... New wheels ... SR1

MYBAD79

I think I'm going to order these..... These are currently on sale (corvetteguys), $1199 and free shipping, stock C6 size (18x8.5 and 19x10) with stock front offset but improved rear offset to 65mm instead of 79..... This means the rear tire is 14mm closer to the fender than stock which still does not rub .... I ran the stock wheel with a 3/4" spacer and it still did not rub (3/4" is roughly 19mm).

Ok, here's the bad boy:
2153360a30e2f11.jpg

Should look pretty good on a dark blue vert with black top :D

Getting bored with my chrome wheels ... After three years I need something new :D

The 60th anniversary wheels ???? I like these because they fit.... True bolt on, no spacer needed and a nice dish....probably the only affordable rim that has a 3" dish .....
After three years of chrome I guess I'm just ready for a change....

The ones you posted hsve a faux dish because the spokes are corved back. That's the one thing I don't like. The others are concave and that's where it's at these days

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I like those too but they only come in 79mm stock offset and I like the dish on the SR1 rims...... Not crazy about the fake bolts though..... The Centennial rims are cheaper :)

215336b1b439c4d.jpg

westcoast advertises them as bolt on for bas c6, buddy of mine has the 18/19 combo on his blue C5. They are awesome