Priming Fuel System???

BlackBetty

Had some difficulty last night priming the fuel system. My setup is-walbro gs392, c5 regulator with a prefilter. Took way to many cycles to get up to the fuel rail. I took the schrader valve out of the fuel rail and I thought the gas would come spewing out, but it didnt. Gas is definitely at the fuel rail. Any suggestions?

When I set up my DPFI years ago, I used a SPDT relay to run the pump, just so happened, I skinned the normally open contact wire, and now to run the pump I just take a Radio Shack jumper from the horn relay/terminal point....to that wire....run the fuel pump off the battery directly....

could just provide a jumper off the FP wire and then do the same clip lead trick....

Really helps when you put the positive on the positive terminal and the ground on the ground....Pumping the gas back in the tank ha...Its Sprayin' NOW :3rd:

Really helps when you put the positive on the positive terminal and the ground on the ground....Pumping the gas back in the tank ha...Its Sprayin' NOW :3rd:

THAT would give me a HIGH MPPO.....Marginal Propensity to get PISSED OFF....

:bump::3rd::banned:

THAT would give me a HIGH MPPO.....Marginal Propensity to get PISSED OFF....

:bump::3rd::banned:

You mean "Gene" wouldn't loan you his vac cleaner?

UHHH, TT recomended the procedure, and sure enough he is right....

not that I didn't use EVERY bit of hose I had and put that thing in the driveway a good distance out.....

then I struck a match to peer into the tank with just so see if it was clean....

I"m bald....

:bump: