Boss motorsport rims, price is right

Billsvette

Just thought i would tell of a rim thats fits our cars, c3 owners.And the price is great.I bought off ebay for $650.00, i love them.they are a foose nitrous look alike.

IM002325.jpg

IM002326.jpg

IM002545.jpg

IM002547.jpg

IM002554.jpg

frontvette.jpg

sidevette-1.jpg

Nice buddy of mine has those on a suburban :)

Will you lower your car a bit?

24ab491f61abb5.jpg

Are these 8X18 front and 9.5X18 rear ?? What's the backspacing or offset on these ?

4.5 bs front,and 5.0 bs rear.The rear fits perfect,couldnt be any better fit.The front is inward a little ,but all you have to do is get a spacer for it.i bought a 3/8 billet spacer from summit racing for cheap.Ive had no problems with them at all,i love them,plus the price of the wheels were good too.

Are these 8X18 front and 9.5X18 rear ?? What's the backspacing or offset on these ?

4.5 bs front,and 5.0 bs rear.The rear fits perfect,couldnt be any better fit.The front is inward a little ,but all you have to do is get a spacer for it.i bought a 3/8 billet spacer from summit racing for cheap.Ive had no problems with them at all,i love them,plus the price of the wheels were good too.

I looked at their chrome rims on Ebay, didn't see 9.5" rims with 3" or 4" BS... trying to fill my 2" flares without spacer/adapter... I might give these guys a call :D