2n5/8 gauges.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Thinking of putting in a set of gauges for center cluster, but they obviously have to match up....looking for black face/wh letters/red markings/lights....and I am making my own face panel, junk everything there, maybe including the HVAC cents and WSW controll buttons on top......

I need Oil pressure, water temp, tranny temp, engine oil temp, voltage, fuel, and some O2 sensor reading without LED's...just a meter deflection around Zero is good enough for now...maybe an ampmeter without any shunt?? going to leave the speedo/tach alone for now....

SO looking for price and availability....and keep it cheeep, as I figger they all made in 3rd world anyway...any recommendations???:huh:

2-1/16 are a much better match!!!

Xander has a whole set he isn't using. Do you want them? They are all black face however some have white and some have orange needles
The fuel level one is the wrong range (240-33) and the water temp is mechanical. Free if you want them.

Have volts, water temp, fuel level (wrong one), oil pressure...and...hmm..... what was the other one......maybe it was a clock, forgot.

Thinking of putting in a set of gauges for center cluster, but they obviously have to match up....looking for black face/wh letters/red markings/lights....and I am making my own face panel, junk everything there, maybe including the HVAC cents and WSW controll buttons on top......

I need Oil pressure, water temp, tranny temp, engine oil temp, voltage, fuel, and some O2 sensor reading without LED's...just a meter deflection around Zero is good enough for now...maybe an ampmeter without any shunt?? going to leave the speedo/tach alone for now....

SO looking for price and availability....and keep it cheeep, as I figger they all made in 3rd world anyway...any recommendations???:huh:

Have you looked at Auto Meter Gauges? Quite a selection.:hi:

2-1/16 are a much better match!!!

Xander has a whole set he isn't using. Do you want them? They are all black face however some have white and some have orange needles
The fuel level one is the wrong range (240-33) and the water temp is mechanical. Free if you want them.

Have volts, water temp, fuel level (wrong one), oil pressure...and...hmm..... what was the other one......maybe it was a clock, forgot.

Thanks for the offer TT, very generous of you, I keep it in mind, have not seriously looked at gauges yet, dunno WTF to do....2n 1/16 have to go look....

fuel gauge is not too linear anyway, so maybe change the sending unit?? dunno....Ford?? on that mechanical tem gauge, is sender 3/8 npt like the aluminum L98 heads are, or 1/2 npt like the old original in these cars....

I have the L98 heads...

It's the smaller size, you can get adapters for the bigger size. For the L98 heads I have used those red alu adapters from Autometer. I think I even have a brass adapter (new) to go with it.

That should come under the heading of "Deal of the Week" at least..

Understatement of the year award....

TT, if you can box them up for less then 50 brazillion bux shipping....I"ll take them....any clue as to how much?? weight should be less than 10 lbs all boxed up....
I leaving town for a week on Sunday and so MAY not be online untill then....

can wire money soon or when I get back...think we did PPal last go round..NO??

I ferget....

:bonkers::flash:

What money, your us money isn't worth anything to us these days anyway LOL ;) you have to get a cartwheel load full just to buy bread...sooo...it's a FREEBEE :D

If my gauges disappear I'll know where they went ;)

That's ok, come on over here if we ever have an east coast cruise, and I buy you a cheeep Heine or Dutch Windmill beer.....which can sell less than some other domestics over here....strangely enough....honestly, I think it's like cars anymore, they just slap a label on it, and handle it through PayPal for royalties back and forth anymore....

;-)))

GENE