Is Corvette America Still In Business?

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
Corvette America used to sell interior "dye" paint that was made specifically for Corvettes. SEM and most others sell generic colors.

I have C5 seats that I'm using and would like to change the color of the interior parts. The color for the seats is Light Oak. SEM and others sell "Classic Colors" and have a Light Oak GM color. Its not even close to matching.

Looks like zip corvette carries that dye. I always had good luck with them in general. Never used the dyes.

Looks like Corvette America went from a typical catalog sales company to a supplier for other Corvette catalog sales companies. At least they survived.

well... with this stupid virus I was hoping that some good companies survive.... I just spent $4000 on parts to fix a 79 so I guess I did my part supporting our economy ????

Just got my Corvette America dye. Bought it from Top Flight Automotive that is owned by Extra Mile Brands. Extra Mile Brands is located at 100 Classic Car Dr, Reedsville PA. Same address as on the back of an old Corvette America catalog.