373 gears gone

Tom's are the only gears I use. The 336 & 373 are out until 09? The 390 gear is a Richmond gear.
The only choices I see are Tom's,Yukon,Richmond and used GM. I know you may still find some Toms' 373 but they'll cost more. You should start calling around to see.
Bair's, Randy's,Ikerds,Van Steel, Harvey Jacobs all sell them. Don't be surprised to find them for $375 or higher. I can get 411's if you have an OD.

Yukon gears are a joke. 2 sets of 3:73 and couldn't get a pattern. Finally got a good pattern on a 3rd set and it broke after 3 passes. Found out they are also made in Korea for Randy's ring & pinion. I would never use them again.

Interesting, I was told years ago from one of Randy's salesmen they were made in India. Maybe that changed, I haven't used a set in 2-3 years but they did set up nice.
The last I heard 373's from anyone are gone. If you find a set of Tom's be prepared to pay $400 for them maybe more. The few places that might still have them are holding on to them for rebuilds where they can make more money on them.
The last sets of 373's I have are still on hold for people. I have 2 sets of 336's left, couple of 355 and 411's, no 308 or 273's.

I would only use Tom's gears. Even if I had to go to another gear size.