Shock mounts

odies dad

Will a c3 vette rear shock mount work on a c4 rear end?
I need to be able to angle the rear shocks in a few degrees and by using the 90° c3 stud rather than the straight c4 one would allow me to do that.
Also would anyone happen to have a set laying around that they would be willing to part with or trade for some of my extra suspension parts?
I will have a set of 4 dog bones and the torque arm from an 88 that I will not be using.
Thanks

Will a c3 vette rear shock mount work on a c4 rear end?
I need to be able to angle the rear shocks in a few degrees and by using the 90° c3 stud rather than the straight c4 one would allow me to do that.
Also would anyone happen to have a set laying around that they would be willing to part with or trade for some of my extra suspension parts?
I will have a set of 4 dog bones and the torque arm from an 88 that I will not be using.
Thanks

I have a couple of extra C-3 lower shock mounts... $50+ $10 shipping

Attachments

• IMG_8001.JPG
    IMG_8001.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 5
I don't think that the c3 mount will work. The mounting stud is a quite a bit longer than the c4 stud.
Anyone have a good idea of how to make the shock mount so I can angle the top of the shock inboard a bit?
I have seen a U bracket bolted on in place of the shock stud that will work.

Got the new trailing arms put together and there is room for the shocks in their original position.
Things are looking pretty good so far.