Posting Pictures

LOTAHP

HELP NEEDED!!!!! I want to finally tackle this "project" but I need LOTA help from you guys. I want to post some pics of my car (I am not computer literate by any means but I learn quickly) in my profile. I have an old digital camera (maybe 3 pixels, but it's good enough for Ebay pics) it uses the little square memory card 128mb. Once I take the pics and then I right click to "explore" and then click on "removeable disc" and open that up. I know to click and hold down and drag the pic to the left to Ebay BUT I am NOT selling my car!!!! So after I open up removeable disc I'm lost. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks
Norm

Last edited:
TWIN TURBO YOU DA MAN !!!!!

I'm going to take some pics of the car tomorrow (as long as it's not raining like it was today) and I will be uploading pics tomorrow. I can't wait. You guys really never seen my Vette other than that smokey burnout pic I had on CF (C3 Sharktank (Scott) loaded that for me).

I took some pics of the car today and I am trying to upload them here. It seems very simple (even for me). ONE THING, I try to download the windows thing to downsize the pics and it starts to download and all of a sudden a box comes up "The system administor has set policies to prevent this installation" and I can not go any further. What now???? I did try to download the pics by clicking on "host it" and it came up that the pics are too big. What do I do now???

Using VISTA or what? Log in as the administrator or a user that has admin rights.

If all fails, I can resize them for you but it's easier if you install the resize tool.

Using VISTA or what? Log in as the administrator or a user that has admin rights.

If all fails, I can resize them for you but it's easier if you install the resize tool.

I don't have Vista. I have a call into my neighbor who fixes and cleans computers. When he returns my call I'll ask him to come over and see what's the deal. I did try logging in as the administrator and I tried a bunch of different things. One thing I am not afraid to click here and there and try finding stuff. Your resize did download it will not let me resize. My neighbor hopefully will solve it

Really I'm just keeping you guys on edge 'cause you're all dying to see my car.:nuts::nuts: :lol:

I just did it with one of the pics,

When you choose the pic to be resized it automaticaly set itself to the right size.
save it on your computer and try uploading it here..
worked well

Last edited:
I just did it with one of the pics,

When you choose the pic to be resized it automaticaly set itself to the right size.
save it on your computer and try uploading it here..
worked well

I must be a morone, I downloaded the batchphoto and downsized my 6 or 7 photos now I do not know where they are. I go back to batchphoto and it keeps asking to download the free trial which I did the first time. I think it sent it to "my pictures" but I can not find it. I see my documents, my computer and my everything else...

Alright I found my "downsized" pics, they are in my documents under my pictures, but now I can not get them over to vettemod..:cry:

1. go to image hosting right under forum home on top of page, clck there the tab (upload image) will come down, click on it

2. On the right you will have a column click on (browse) look for the pic you want to upload where you said you found it

3. then double click on the pic you want to upload, it will now appear in the box

4. then click on (host it)

Should work .

Last edited:
Yep, I found them and was able to get the pics over to all the bowse slots and it still says the pics are too big. This is why I never have an avatar and never have pics on any of these forums!!!

I find I have to reduce pix size to that 7xx by 4xx size in order to get them into most sites, including here....

wife has all them programs on her business puter.....this machine is about 8-9 years old, so it's a FAST little skunk for what it IS, but not very widely capable.....

:friends:

Yep, I found them and was able to get the pics over to all the bowse slots and it still says the pics are too big. This is why I never have an avatar and never have pics on any of these forums!!!

Humm I used shrinkpictures when I got the pics there it set itself at

Resize Images
1 Choose Picture or Photo to Shrink

2 Select New Maximum Image dimension
760 Pixels 600 Pixels 350 Pixels 100 Pixels it setted itself at 350 pixels
75% 50% 25%
Custom maximum 1000px

3 Apply an image Special effect (Optional) it setted itself at greyscale
Greyscale Sepia

4 Set resized image quality (jpg compression) It setted itself at better
Good Better Best

Then resize and it tells you where your pics is saved.

then retry at Vette mod to host it

I HAVE PICS POSTED!!! Finally my neighbor came over and helped me. Had to do one pic at a time but it's done and I now know how to do it.

NEXT....HOW DO I GET INTO THE GARAGE??? I have a 12 pack of Coronas who's going to invite me in.

I would like to put my pics there and tell a little about the car like I see LOTA others did.

Thanks to EVERYONE for all your help.

I HAVE PICS POSTED!!! Finally my neighbor came over and helped me. Had to do one pic at a time but it's done and I now know how to do it.

NEXT....HOW DO I GET INTO THE GARAGE??? I have a 12 pack of Coronas who's going to invite me in.

I would like to put my pics there and tell a little about the car like I see LOTA others did.

Click on User CP on the top of this page. Scroll down to Misc on the left hand side. Click on Edit Vettemod Garage......

Shoot one of those Coronas my way:friends:

Click on User CP on the top of this page. Scroll down to Misc on the left hand side. Click on Edit Vettemod Garage......

Thanks you very much. That was very easy!!!:drink::drink::drink:

Thanks you very much. That was very easy!!!:drink::drink::drink:

Sweet Ride!!!!! Must be a blast to drive!

BTW, didn't see any NCRS stickers.

There is one on the front right corner of the windshield!!!:drink: I think I will have to take that picture and load it tomorrow.

That is my next project here...my NCRS logo for my avatar.:D