Which Wilwoods?

Yeah the billets are prettier. I know they have differential piston sizes as well to decrease pad taper. I need to get them ordered! Ready to take a drive :thumbs:

Yeah the billets are prettier. I know they have differential piston sizes as well to decrease pad taper. I need to get them ordered! Ready to take a drive :thumbs:

go ahead and go with the nicer looking billet ones. I doubt you could ever notice the difference unless you are a big time track day junkie. I've done quite a few track days with the billet dynalites and i find even those small calipers very satisfactory.

The d8 wilwoods? or just the plain ol cast iron replacements? The d8 wilwoods are more or almost equal cost with the BSL4 from all my figuring. The front and rear d8s are gonna cost around what you would pay for the front billet superlight 4s and the rear billet blackhawks. Plus if I want to upgrade to a 13" front rotor with the bsl4s it wont be a big deal since corvette engineering offers a set of brackets, whereas the D8 wilwoods use the stock mounting configuration and I havent seen anyone that offers brackets for 13" rotors and stock brakes. I hate picking something based on looks..ha..I may just go with the forged superlight4 and save a few bucks.