Value of '78 donor car

Blain

Using my 78 as a donor for the engine and trans and seats into the 74 project. (See avatar) Wondering what the balance of the car is worth? It is straight, power windows, 4 speed, clean title.

Options I'm considering are pilfering the dash, radiator support, new front carpet, misc switches, lights, trim etc.

I'm thinking that the value of the 78 without eng & trans is low anyway probably be worth it to pull as much as possible.

And no, I don't want to part it out. (somebody was going to suggest that)

Any thoughts?

Blain.

Selling it out of state is a good plan but I still don't know what it would bring.
Trying to determine how many parts I would need to pull off in order to offset the value.
Option 1; Leave mostly intact, sell for the maximum value and buy new parts to finish my 74
Option 2; pull off all the parts I need and sell for some reduced amount.

Parts I would pull;
Radiator, radiator support, engine, trans, master cyl, booster, seats, maybe dash.

Seems like mostly low value parts left over.

No. I am looking for the guide that goes in the quarter panel for the electric antenna. nobody has them,not even re pop's.

unfortunately unless you put an engine and trans in it, its probably worth more as parts then it is as a shell. it may be worth looking for a donor 350 and trans

Once you pull the radiator support you will need something else to support the nose or it will sag about two inches.

Lots of 78's out there, not big value. Someone ELSE might want it for parts to finish their car. Put a price on it around 2K and you will probably get rid of it.

Rich:beer:

Planned on swapping out the rusted rad support fromthe 74 to keep it from falling apart.

So $2k is in the ballpark?