gtr1999 aka Gary

petty75

just wanted to give a shout out to gary for all his help and knowledge
with my steering problems, gary rebuilt the box, offered help when the pscv
started leaking, and the idler arm issue I had,, gary sent over 40 pictures on the steering box rebuild answered all questions via phone and e-mail, did not try and sell me anything I did not need:trumpet: a total class act, I've never met gary, but I would just like to say thank you. You and people like Lars are what this hobby needs.....

butch malone
75 roadster

I also was fortunate enough to have Gary assist me with my steering issues and differential questions. I agree, he is an asset to our forums and a gentleman.:trumpet:

Thanks Gary!

Meet him at Carl...PA.. this year:1st: Even nicer in person not that he not nice on the phone just a fun guy to hang with. And don't forget about his son, same mold.

Danny

Definitely a class act! Gary is rebuilding my trailing arms and has sent photos of the progress and e-mails keeping me up to date on the process.

There were some issues with the spindles which Gary took care of. Anyone else would have said "you need new spindles" and sold a pair of them.

They say word of mouth advertising is the best, well Gary you're the best!

Hi guys,
This was a pleasent surprise to see. Thanks for the kind words, this hobby is about getting together with people from all walks of life and from all over to share the passion for these crazy old cars.

There are some on the various forums who don't like me all that much and that's because I explain and show how things should be done. It takes a lot more time to do them the way I do but I think the results are worth it. A vendor might not.:harhar:

I'm still planning on going to carlisle again this year so if anyone is going please stop by and say hi.

Butch, did you get the steering done and have the car aligned yet?

I just saw this thread and wanted to step in and agree on what a great guy Gary is. Having him just a phone call away was a huge help to me. Folks like Gary, Jim, Lars, and Marck make working on these old cars much more tolerable.
Here's to all of you. :beer: