Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle 1

2016: Obama's America

VERY interesting movie. Not alot new here, but when you see it all together,

you really want to puke!

I saw the documentary last weekend. Very well done.

On a side note, I was impressed with Obama's brother. Despite his living in a small shack in Nairobi, he struck me as an intelligent, down to earth person.

On a side note, I was impressed with Obama's brother. Despite his living in a small shack in Nairobi, he struck me as an intelligent, down to earth person.

Yea, I noticed that also.

unlike his POS brother who (if he had and compassion) would give him some serious money or better yet get him the hell out of there. tell me all you liberal Obama zipper lickers would you let your brother live in that shit hole?

unlike his POS brother who (if he had and compassion) would give him some serious money or better yet get him the hell out of there. tell me all you liberal Obama zipper lickers would you let your brother live in that shit hole?

Our 'Prez' is a narcissist and it shows.....

I still want to know just HOW he manages to 'SEAL' his college records....

WTF?? 'SEAL' what that mean?? Guaran DAMN TEE you if I knew where they were, they'd be all over the world in about 5 seconds....

piss on him and his EO's.....WTF he going to DO about it?? nothing, that what, because the emperor had NO clothes.....

Foreign student, non citizen aid BET on it.....

which is a classic example of this country's stupidity....

all those supposed schools and THAT is all we got? another communist??

Time long since to be reigning in on all these useless colleges teaching bullshit.....

College is for HARD SCIENCE, engineering, business/finance/economics....

LAW degrees are 2 years, any Jr. College in other words,.....

ALL 'liberal arts' degrees should be eliminated, want to study 'Art History' go find a book on YOUR dime, not the taxpayers.....

Like a old english prof said in 1st day of class in late 1963, second semester English....he stood there and asked the class after first day roll call, 'How many of you plan to major in English?? so maybe 1/2 the class reluctantly raised their hands' so he says....

Take MY advice...DON'T, all you can do with a English degree is TEACH'.....and who in hell wants to do THAT!!!!'

THAT was a eye opener for ME about bullshit degrees.....

:smash::smash::bomb:

I heard yesterday on the radio that Obama's brother George called D'Souza and asked for (and got) some money ($1000) for hospitalization for his kid. Apparently George felt he could get healthcare help from a somewhat stranger easier than he could get assistance from his own brother.

So much for being my brother's keeper.

Ever laugh so hard you pee just a little?

I did once when i went to court to challenge a traffic ticket. It lead to the cop and pissant DA getting called on the carpet by the judge.

I look forward to do it again on election day when Obama gets reelected.

Ever laugh so hard you pee just a little?

I did once when i went to court to challenge a traffic ticket. It lead to the cop and pissant DA getting called on the carpet by the judge.

I look forward to do it again on election day when Obama gets reelected.

:hissyfit: AND the sheer stupidity of the American public is just ASStounding, and I feel he probably WILL be reelected, but it's my kid's problem, I say my piece time and time again, but you can't win a argument with idiots....

:censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.