Superheros

I stop over there on occasion to see what's happening, but damn, you can almost hear the tumbleweeds rolling around. It's like a freakin' ghost town there.

Both CF and DC have taken a serious hit in the brain trust. Postings from GTR1999, Lars G. and Jim Shea and many other "Gurus" have dropped measurably. I don't know if it is from vendor/sponsor pressure, or the fact that those forums just piss smart people off. It is unfortunate.

what is unfortunate is the mods who are too dumb to notice or just don`t give a shit.....

looking at some of his DC posts it appears shit_for_brains didn`t learn a thing from being banned at CF.....maybe if he :kissass: the right ass someone will protect him like they did at CF....until he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar that is.

Hey RED, he got some cylinder heads for sale.....:clap:

Wake UP Mike, post here more often, .....:drink:

looking at some of his DC posts it appears shit_for_brains didn`t learn a thing from being banned at CF.....maybe if he :kissass: the right ass someone will protect him like they did at CF....until he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar that is.

Yep. I read a few threads, and the song remains the same.:banghead:

I stop over there on occasion to see what's happening, but damn, you can almost hear the tumbleweeds rolling around. It's like a freakin' ghost town there.

Makes you wonder if that is the reason he is posting there.

Makes you wonder if that is the reason he is posting there.

:shocking::censored: there are a LOT of vette groups that are subject to those tumbleweeds....I have tried several times to get 69 MyWay, Chris to come over here, but he sticks over there and another group.....why I dunno, just does....

:hissyfit: