Funny Picture

Picture full of high school ass beatings right there. Guess who got the last laugh though.

So the story goes, Gates gets 100 grand from his father/family to buy some DOS codec from the actual writer.....and so IBM does not have it....

what with the FED.gov using 'intelligent terminals' from IBM to address their main frames with....every .gov employee wanted one on their desk, LIKE my ex wife at the national center for bio-medical communications....Lister Hill part of the National Institutes of Health, NIH, National Library of Medicine....

she became their desktop PC guru, as no one else in any form knew jack diddly about them, so she taught herself on .gov time....having no gear at home....unless she signed out some old .gov machine and brought it home for me to fix....back in the daze of 8" floppy discs and shit....

SO IF anyone from DOD contractor or whatEVER wanted to .comm with a .gov computer, from HER aspect that meant several computers in every hospital in the land, the machines had to be WIN-TEL based.....compilers were almost unheard of, taking manual efforts....

I sat there and watched it, and the ex got all shitty and crap, so divorced, and we been more aware of the world around us....we COULD have known to invest in MSFT in '87 instead of divorcing and doubling our overhead.....

fuck it, such is life....

:banghead::banghead::gurney::sick:

when I say that divorce cost the OEM family unit some 3 million bux in today's bux....I shit you not....

oh well....

:eek::blush::sick: