Introdution

Electric guy

I'm very new at this way of communicating, so bare with me please. I may even now be in the wrong section. Feel free to correct me thanks
I live outside of Thunder Bay Ontario. Worked on cars since my first 68 Chevelle 396. Owned 396 Nova, 396 Camaro Been restoring my 77 Vette last 6 years, pretty much completed.

You've come to the right place!

Welcome aboard. Only six years on the 'vette? Must have some great pictures to share. Looking forward to seeing them.

Cheers - Jim

Welcome to the motley crew.....

age 71 here, sounds like I maybe have a few years over you.....and I"m an old ET from the vacuum tube daze yet....

do you know what a 21FJP22 is??? how about a 5U4, 3A3, 6L6, KT88????

my car is probably the most modified on this forum....fair contest anyway....over the 20 years I owned it now.....old show car when I bought it....so a PURRfect candidate for me.....

I'm very new at this way of communicating, so bare with me please. I may even now be in the wrong section. Feel free to correct me thanks
I live outside of Thunder Bay Ontario. Worked on cars since my first 68 Chevelle 396. Owned 396 Nova, 396 Camaro Been restoring my 77 Vette last 6 years, pretty much completed.

I've always lusted after a 396 Nova. Anyway, welcome to VM!