let's have a ratty vette contest!

Most screens are set to less than 1280x960 so that size pic is big enough - IMO, best size is 640x480. Remember those threads where people post huge pics and you have to scroll left/right to be able to read the thread ? Even better when others quote that huge photo numerous times so it's on several pages....

Most screens are set to less than 1280x960 so that size pic is big enough - IMO, best size is 640x480. Remember those threads where people post huge pics and you have to scroll left/right to be able to read the thread ? Even better when others quote that huge photo numerous times so it's on several pages....

Well something's wrong. These are picts from the same camera i've uploaded suff from before.

So how should i fix those rust holes on the burby? I was thinking some lead roofing flashing and sheet metal screws. Maybe goop the flashing up with bondo so it will stick good.

What do you think?......Big G?

Well something's wrong. These are picts from the same camera i've uploaded suff from before.

So how should i fix those rust holes on the burby? I was thinking some lead roofing flashing and sheet metal screws. Maybe goop the flashing up with bondo so it will stick good.

I say leave it as is. Why start fixing things now?...

I think pop-rivets would look even better than sheet metal screws, you could just spray some great stuff in the hole and carve the exterior shape with a pocket knife .... or a more structural repair: add re-bar and fill the rocker with concrete and be done with it....:lol:

Pics are auto resized if oversize, you can see this by the yellow tool tip bar. Clicking on the pic enlarges it on screen.

If you can not upload a pic, it's the file size. We have a solution for that too, see the imageresizepowertoy download in the image hosting page? Download and install that little Microsoft plugin. This will allow you to right click-> resize any picture in windows explorer.

I think I have tried to make this all as user friendly as possible, providing tools to resize, the ability to upload a decent size pic and give simple copy paste codes or auto paste to insert an image and an auto resize to prevent large pics from giving you scroll bars. Can't make it any simpler.

Your pics are about 1,44 Megs, that's why you can't upload them. Resize or use some kind of photo editing software to reduce the quality.

Kind of large a file size for a 1024*768 pic @ 1.44Megs

Check your camera settings, surely there's a lower size available (usually called 1M)

TT, this is OT, but with a silly little 3X optical zoom 3 y/o 200 buck Fuji camera we had a vacation shot professionally blown up to....dig this....36"x 28" and there is NO grain in the pix....that thing looks like it's a painting or something....no pixels or anything....amazing to me...makes 35 mil film look sick, hell it's better then the old Speed/Crown Graphic crap from 60 years ago....film the size of a 4x6......

:lol:

o.k. you guys asked for it by not automatically declaring me the winner so if your eyes are scared or your brain melts, then it's your own fault.
834995ae6606789.jpg
834995ae6be986e.jpg
834995ae68dfc35.jpg
834995ae6ea7d50.jpg
834995ae733001c.jpg

o.k. you guys asked for it by not automatically declaring me the winner so if your eyes are scared or your brain melts, then it's your own fault.

I would say that you are in the running...but I didn't see TV's vette here. I'll have to go back and look.

I would say that you are in the running...but I didn't see TV's vette here. I'll have to go back and look.

I agree,i think Clutchdust is the early leader in this contest :amazed:
I guess i will have to pull my vette out of the contest now :cussing: maybe next year :rofl:

Looks like y'all are going after the Riddler award! :bounce:

Here's my "tricked out 56"...

fr.jpg

:eek: