If I post thread on c2 c3 rebuilding

GTR1999

Gearhead
Most of you have seen my work on the CF and DC. I posted a lot on CF and now have all the pictorial "how to's" on DC. Do you want that here as well? If so where will it posted, are you set up for sticky posts?

I can do stickies. I just created a Rebuilding techniques forum specifically for this. Love to have your tech articles here. Everyones tech articles for that matter.

ok I'll post some up but it'll have to wait until I get caught up on jobs. I'll start to put something together soon. Probably will be the same stuff as DC but they'll be here for those that want to use them.

i always like reading your articles and them i dream about being able to accomplish them.......

i always like reading your articles and them i dream about being able to accomplish them.......

Me too. I am just finishing the rear spindle rebuild though and Gary's write up was my starting point. Not sure I would have tried it without picking up the phone to him though.

I can do stickies. I just created a Rebuilding techniques forum specifically for this. Love to have your tech articles here. Everyones tech articles for that matter.

TT - I have a tech FAQ I wrote on ZZ4 engine swap. I'll have to dig it up on on of my old hard drives if you want it.

John