let's have a ratty vette contest!

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
rules:
1) car must be currently registered.
2) car must be drivable on local streets.
if you win, you get nothing more than the knowledge that we all know how sucky it is to be in the middle of driving a rolling project car.
i'll start:
182bodywork.jpg

there is less paint on it now and if you check out my pics in my gallery you can see just how ratty it is inside too. don't make me post more pics! :)

I think Turtle has been waiting for this contest for quite some time. :harhar:

HUmpfgh....I not scared of anyone, so far I"m a easy winner....all you all got NO clue do you????

Like some time ago we had the ratty garage contest....I blew away ALL you all, easy deal, TimAT, seen it....HE knows and can attest, it's REAL....

:nuts::banned:

Gene, rule #1, provide a RECENT and CLEAR pic of your car. So, break out the camera and tak a snap of ole Sharkey.....

I'm putting my wager on Turtle. See, you guys are working to improve your cars, his...he's just watching it deteriorate and loving every second of it. Hell, he even brags about it :D You'll need 20 more years of salty sea air and no love to get it up to his standards.

Gene, rule #1, provide a RECENT and CLEAR pic of your car. So, break out the camera and tak a snap of ole Sharkey.....

I'm putting my wager on Turtle. See, you guys are working to improve your cars, his...he's just watching it deteriorate and loving every second of it. Hell, he even brags about it :D You'll need 20 more years of salty sea air and no love to get it up to his standards.

OK, here are 5 taken just now since this thread was spotted....not even in the driveway for today yet....:banned::clobbered:

Attachments

• rat car 1.jpg
    rat car 1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 48
  • rat car 2.jpg
    rat car 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
  • rat car 3.jpg
    rat car 3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
  • rat car 4.jpg
    rat car 4.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 32
  • rat car 5.jpg
    rat car 5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 45
I am counting on my Pink bumper to win the deciding vote for me. Turtle will be hard to beat TT has a point at least we try to keep ours up and improve them.

Luster,hopefully before the warm cruising weather gets here my car will have it's Heart Attack status back :lol:

Gene, you're definitely a contender, however are you going to repaint the car? I assume clutch will too, I know Kevin is doing so.... so that means you guys are trying to improve the looks of your car, ...turtle however....

hey, Turtle just invested in new rotors..... :thumbs:

Yeh, he thinks it will make him faster....but so that improves the car at a mear 5x what in hell I"m doing for this 'paint job'......note that I put it in quotes....because, children, this olde bastard is NOT convinced it will ever look good....ever.....not cause I didn't try....but cause I ain't to the temperment....

remember, I stuck a wrench through a steel fender once.....decades ago....

:2nd::suicide:

Gene, you're definitely a contender, however are you going to repaint the car? I assume clutch will too, I know Kevin is doing so.... so that means you guys are trying to improve the looks of your car, ...turtle however....

i was trying to upload some images for you guys to enjoy/laugh at, but this pos site only allows small picts.

How are we ever going to post any decent sized picts if were trying to show some detail.?

I'd rather be able to upload 20 decent picts rather than 250 crappy ones.

5076530101_large.jpg

5076530100_large.jpg

5076530098_large.jpg

5076530099_large.jpg

Last edited:
i was trying to upload some images for you guys to enjoy/laugh at, but this pos site only allows small picts.

No this POS site does not, USER ERROR!!!!

If you use the quick upload, then yes you get a thumbnail but it's click-able and then you get a large pic.

If you use the image upload page (button up top in gray bar) you will be directed to your album afterward and there you will find the code for a thumbnail as well as a full size pic. If you prefer to use the quick upload slot, you can easily alter the auto pasted code to give the full size pic. Remove the whole URL thing before the image tags and the URL ending tag at the end and remove thum_ from the file name. That's all.

You'd be amazed at how big a pic you are allowed to upload. Explore the possibilities first, talk trash later.

Oh, and RATTY VETTE, not ratty suburban

Shit mine ain't pretty enough, ain't ratty enough, ain't fast enough, ain't hi-tech or lo-tech enough for any special recognition.
It's just nondescript old Chevy, a road dog.
But it runs pretty well for an old dog.