CF Holdout Finally Moved On

WOW! Tom laid down the law,good for him. But do you think CF will listen to the people who pay their bill's :eek:. My guess is no. :confused2:

Well you know, thanks to the little guys who built the joint, but when the bux get large.....lookout....

same old same old.....

:bs:

Isn't it funny how money changes some people. There are some people that get a little bit and it changes their whole personality.

WOW! Tom laid down the law,good for him. But do you think CF will listen to the people who pay their bill's :eek:. My guess is no. :confused2:

Well you know, thanks to the little guys who built the joint, but when the bux get large.....lookout....

same old same old.....

:bs:

Isn't it funny how money changes some people. There are some people that get a little bit and it changes their whole personality.

Oh, you mean the sellout to corporate?? what was his name Troy....funny I remember talking to him once long time ago...I guess most guys did....the old tymers anyway....oh well...

:twitch:

Welcome :drink: Glad you came over!!!

wrt Tom Dewitt: It's really too bad they could not heed a great vendor's plea for help over there, but this site is growing and hopefully he can do well here. I have a Dewitt's radiator w/ dual spal fan kit waiting to go into my car. It's heading to the paint shop this week and when it returns the radiator and other final details will be wrapped up. Screw those chinese parts - they don't fit right. You get what you pay for!!!

Welcome aboard. We don't discuss fuzzy dice here much.;)

Yeah, it's sad that I had to read that post recently over there. :crap:

Nobody else probably knows what you are talking about though. I'm definitely liking the group here; seem to have a better sense of humor.

I was ShinodaVette over there but since I don't own my Shinoda bodied C4 anymore so I figured I'd switch names here. I've got high hopes for my '81.

I see Lakeland there, some of us Florida guys were plotting a get together sometime later this year...October maybe...??

start a thread about your plans on the shark, kinda curious about the project....

With all these new people, something musta happened while I was away

Welcome to VM :)

Welcome to VetteMod. But will someone please tell us what this CF place everyone loves so much is located?:quote: