Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.

You can send a PM to one of the moderators and request the C3 questionnaire... answer 20+ out of 40 questions correctly and you get a "custom" user title of your choice.

Welcome.

You can send a PM to one of the moderators and request the C3 questionnaire... answer 20+ out of 40 questions correctly and you get a "custom" user title of your choice.

I hope they are easy questions like which of the following cars are blue.

I hope they are easy questions like which of the following cars are blue.
No chance mate, nothing that simple - my questionnaire asked things like "pick the Steel Cities Grey Corvette out of the following 4 different Vettes". From memory, one was white, one was black, one was shit brown and the last one was a greyish colour.

One other question that was definitely on it was "what 3M product would be best suited as an adhesive when grafting 1972 (FRP/GRP) Corvette fender louvers into an 1982 (SMC) Corvette?"

There's a few hard questions like the first one but most of them are straight forward like the second one. Not as easy as "which of the following cars are blue" but passable enough if you know your way around a Corvette. :p

Welcome Turd :hi:

Got any pics or something funky to show?

Last edited:
I was stuck on question #10 and #11 forever.

#10. how many alternators does a c3 corvette have?

#11.can you clock an alternator,or do you have to keep returning it to o'reilys untill you get the correct clocking (clocking,is that a word)?
:crylol:
Anyway good luck and calculators are allowed during the test.

:suicide:

#11.can you clock an alternator,or do you have to keep returning it to o'reilys untill you get the correct clocking (clocking,is that a word)?
Damn, I thought it was Autozone, not O'Reilys so I assumed it was a trick question and left it blank. Maybe I'll get half marks for effort? :tomato:

Welcome aboard.

I really think the hardest question on the exam is:

How do you spell "NAPA"?

I think I got that one right:1st:

thats because #10 & #11 are "trick" questions...you know like flywheel and flexplate...they are the same, right?
redvetracr

thats because #10 & #11 are "trick" questions...you know like flywheel and flexplate...they are the same, right?
redvetracr

Yeah they are the same,there both round,have teeth,and go between the motor and trans,i think,somebody will chime in and set us straight i'm sure :surrender:

redvetracr

Yeah they are the same,there both round,have teeth,and go between the motor and trans,i think,somebody will chime in and set us straight i'm sure :surrender:

he will when hell freezes over.

So who do I speak to to get the test?

Wow now I am listed as a noob. Will that change every three posts?

No, that's not normal. I think someone doesn't like you. Rather... I know someone doesn't like you.

What a stupid name btw! :nuts:

No, that's not normal. I think someone doesn't like you. Rather... I know someone doesn't like you.

I dont understand who would already dislike me. Sorry about the name it has been my nickname since I was a kid.

:hi: Let's begin then.....

List these things according to your priority for your car, most important first:

Willwood brakes

air conditioning

badass stereo

5-speed transmission

spyder lights

heater

spring rates

cupholders

NCRS accuracy

wheel camber

purty paint job

babes

tire ratings

:hi: Let's begin then.....

List these things according to your priority for your car, most important first:

Willwood brakes
air conditioning
badass stereo
5-speed transmission
spyder lights
heater
spring rates
cupholders
NCRS accuracy
wheel camber
purty paint job
babes
tire ratings

Ok I will try to break this down. Here we go.

Willwood brakes - Unfamiliar with this brand.
air conditioning - Doesn't work.
badass stereo - If a 30 year old static box counts.
5-speed transmission - I wish.
spyder lights - What?
heater - Never use it because the car gets hot even in winter from the floor.
spring rates - Again 30 years old.
cupholders - I don't allow food or drink in my car.
NCRS accuracy - They need to get over themselves.
wheel camber - Probably needs to be adjusted when I get my next inspection.
purty paint job - Again 30 years old.
babes - Like a Porshe. Nice to have but I have had to learn to live without.
tire ratings - Never been over 85 in this car.

Do I pass?

I dont understand who would already dislike me. Sorry about the name it has been my nickname since I was a kid.

By best friend calls me "f*ck face" and my uncle calls me "the little sh*t pot" but I don't use those as usernames. :bonkers:

Status
Not open for further replies.