Rear Brakes and Suspension.....Done!

yes, about the same as my setup. I got the Johnny Joints from Currie and the telescopic shafts custom made. these shafts are used on rock crawlers and all you need to tell them is the lenght of the stock shaft yoke to yoke and the yoke size, I think mine were around $300 shipped but that was a few years ago.

I know this is old, but what did you do to fix the issue with the brake line and parking cable being too close to each other

I know this is old, but what did you do to fix the issue with the brake line and parking cable being too close to each other

I was able to get about an inch between the cable and line. That should work but, that is something I will keep an eye on.

1679519264358.png

That's the same thing I'm getting
Guess I too will need to watch it
Mine looks just like yours
Good work by the way

For what it is worth, I saw a picture the other day that showed a 3" piece of foam tubing over the e-brake cable to prevent rubbing.

I did cover the rubber line with a metal spiral shield. I'll still keep an eye on it.

Reactions: rtj
Where did you get the spiral shield for the rubber line? Mine is like yours way too close!

I got it from a friend who was a commercial electric contractor. It's more like a spring than a true spiral wrap (like you would use for a wire harness).