Summit Shipping

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
I ordered some small parts from Summit last week. They were delivered by US Cargo. They left the box in my yard out by the street. My house is pretty far from the street and I didn't see the box until I came home one day, saw it, and thought it was litter from a passing car. I think rain soaked box had been there 3 days. Very lucky that someone didn't pick it up.

I called Summit and asked if I could specify a shipper on my orders and was told that was not possible. I won't buy anything from Summit again.

Fence around the property, gated drive??? even if not locked.....my folks had a 2 acre lot long ago....and house was a trip up the drive....not THAT far, but packages were brought up to the house.....

but I on your side man....they screwed up....should have left a note somehow.....

:crap::gurney:

Don't you have to sign for it. I would complain that I didn't get the package and see that I haven't signed anything and they need to show me the document

Never heard of US cargo ... Both FedEx and Ups leave my boxes at my gate, when it's raining the even put the box in a plastic bag ... Never had any problems with them ...

I have had similar problems with ups, FedEx and speedy. I have also had all of them mark undeliverable or address not found, then it shows up the next day. FedEx is the worst for that especially on Fridays. Ups did it to me last time with overnight transmission parts I needed for a customer car. Hate to say it but the post office gives me the least problems.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I've very rarely had UPS or FedEx pull that stunt, but it has happened. One Saturday I had a USPS guy fail to deliver a very small package that required a signature. He walked right past me while I was working on my truck in the driveway. I dropped by the transfer station (we have one odd post office that hasn't had retail facilities for 20 years, but is still a major distribution hub) and had a chat with his boss. To say that she was not happy would be an understatement.