Hello from Daytona Beach area

Spice

Hello all, new member here, former engineer and owned everything Corvette Raced no matter what you brong, and certainly turned wrenches on lot's more that were not Corvette in the pit's..
Still doing the 24 hour Daytona, the Sebring 12, and :bump:the Thunderhill 25.
Old fart with some nearly 50 years in this crazy fun thing.

OH ya, my personal streeter? Mallett 427 cu 575 fire breathing ponies at the crank with 510 pounding the pavement. Sweet Lord what fun in the SUN at 65 years of age, LOL.

Last edited:
Welcome to VM :hi: Glad you can post now :thumbs: A mallett 427, I have to see that :eek:

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen.....

UMMM.....down the road a piece, me in OP/Jax, about 2 hrs north....

some HOW some time I need to pick your brain.....:devil::friends::crutches:

I B 65 soon enuff also....

:D

Hello all, new member here, former engineer and owned everything Corvette Raced no matter what you brong, and certainly turned wrenches on lot's more that were not Corvette in the pit's..
Still doing the 24 hour Daytona, the Sebring 12, and :bump:the Thunderhill 25.
Old fart with some nearly 50 years in this crazy fun thing.

OH ya, my personal streeter? Mallett 427 cu 575 fire breathing phonies at the crank with 510 pounding the pavement. Sweet Lord what fun in the Sun at 65 years of age, LOL.

Hey Spice, sounds like a great car. Nice to have another engineer on the forum. What kind of engineering did you practice?

sorry for such a long span in my reply.
I was a design / suspension's for the most part. But have done most everything related to racing and race set up's and fabrication

here's the mover for sure

Welcome to VM :hi: Glad you can post now :thumbs: A mallett 427, I have to see that :eek:

forget that (for a moment) ask about the Spice GTP car.....

just noticed that, didn't know what a SPICE is but damn...that's some serious stuff!!! (looks like this one doubles as a lawnmower :D)

249a1e36c7e57e.jpg

Wish I could mow MY lawn that quick.....:rofl::smash:
the Spice your showing was a group c Spice, or gtp light's car.

My spice was a Lozano Brother's built 850 hp that was much faster than the ford Cosworth's as pictured

Attachments

• 9033AGTP.jpg
    9033AGTP.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 14
Know this 002 Spice pretty well.
Applebee's was a big sponcer for awhile. Miller complimented them with this Spice.
It (002) really didn't do all that well, and I'd say after seeing the 002 at Daytona last year, she's pretty beat in the body for that kinda money. Believe me I tell you all who already know, Carbon fiber bonnets and dec's are not cheap, especailly for s GTP car no matter what the make.

Last edited:
My driver..........002 of 20 Mallett C5-R 427 . 575/510 hp
Nassau Blue (1 of only 292 painted Nassau Blue)
6 Spd w/ C5-R Delrin handle short throw shifter
Mallett XBig Racing radiator
90 MM Vinci ported TB
Vinci Mapping
90 MM Carbon Fiber Z06 intake
Blackwing air cleaner carbon fiber
carbon fiber Vortex Air Rammer
Mallett carbon fiber coil Corver's under whch, MSD coils, MSD plug wires, carbon fiber sox
LG long tubes, 1/78 stainless ceramic, W/Bassani X pipe
FX7 adjustable coil over's
drilled and slotted rotors / Z06 6 pot caliper's
HD sway's held by steel hemi joint's
HRE 540 3 pc racing wheels 11's frt and 12's on rear
traction control doesn't hold back 510 pounds of torque
A absolute blast to drive.