How's your rear end looking?

phantomjock

For SALE Rear Suspension Bits and Pieces!
Well, not a lot of parts here - seems like some like the Trailing Arms, got all rebuilt and so whats the left over are servicable and just need a clean up.
For example, the Half Shafts have never been spun - HAH - what I mean is they're not TWISTED/TORQUED or otherwise deformed. Yep, they'll need need new U joints -- and might be useful to take along to the drag strip. But Hey! I want to live dangerously! I want to go to the track and have NO BACKUPS - be stuck with a twisted half shaft inside my new safety loops trying to find a trailer or tow home! Isn't that living?!

12694e6c826885040.jpg

SO, if you are looking to rebuild your half shafts, here is a pair that you can work on. Clean these up - a bit of paint, and new U-Joints - Sweet.

And, I don't care when you work on these. You can work weekends and nights, but the best part is, you don't miss a day of driving. Your car is down only for the amount of time it take to install the newly rebuilt ones - the ones you have after buying these and fixing them up! What you do with your trash is up to you. I don't care if you copy this approach and send your set on to someone else following the same path I hope these take.

NOTE : STRUT RODS ---SOLD!

But the best part for you - you still have your daily driver! And if you take it to the track - you have a half shaft safety net. Hmmm maybe I should keep these. Huh? Ok Honey - they go too.

What do I get? I clean the garage, get "She-Who-Must Be Obeyed" off my ass, and some beer money in my pocket -- that's what you send me.
So what do you say? Don't you want to help finance my project and buy these parts? "How much," you ask? Well, these parts are well used - but servicable, so they are priced accordingly.

C3 Rear Half Shafts, $50 for the pair

PayPal Preferred
Actual Shipping costs - no hidden fees! Combined Shipping if you buy some of the other stuff I have offered. -- Or local pick up.

Last edited: