metri pack connectors

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Does anyone know a source for this connector?

430_1504-435.jpg

it's a pull to seat metripack connector. I'm looking for this exact style, not the one with the retainer clip on the back and not the similar gray connector. It has to be this one with the rounded T shaped head.

BTW, http://whiteproducts.net also has fusible link wire on rolls for anyone looking for that. I can't seem to find any info on how to order from them.

If you just need one I have one in my pigtail collection. If you need more, I can buy them but they do this BS pricing scheme where you can buy 5 shells, 500 pins, 100 seals minimum.

I'll send it in my next shipment. What's it for? The one I have is a PED 39.

It's for Xanders car actually, it's for the brake fluid warning switch. What is a PED 39?

PED 39=Packard Electronics Division shell number #39. Or Delphi PN 12162193

Ahh, just checked, it's the correct one. 150.2 pull to seat :)

Product Number 12162193
Description 2 Way Black Metri-Pack 150.2 Sealed Female Connector Assembly
Connector Family Metri-Pack
Connector Series 150.2
Cavities 2
Mates With 12066016, 12146763, 15326387, 15369305
Seating Process Pull To Seat

Oh, btw, will be cheaper to send to mybad. He still has stuff from me @ his place :)

Take less time to drive to the junkyard and pull one....

:bomb::fishing::bounce:

This looks just like the connector I needed for my electric speed output at the TKO600.... Keisler sent me one for $16.95 plus shipping.... they offered to take the unused speedo cable and refund the difference but shipping was too much and not worth it.... so there I had to spend $22 for this thing..... another option was the temp switch for a mid 90's vette, $25 at the local part store... that way you get at least the switch AND the connector, at least some value for $25....
I found these connectors online for less than 50c..... but had to buy 100... :bomb::bomb:

This looks just like the connector I needed for my electric speed output at the TKO600.... Keisler sent me one for $16.95 plus shipping.... they offered to take the unused speedo cable and refund the difference but shipping was too much and not worth it.... so there I had to spend $22 for this thing..... another option was the temp switch for a mid 90's vette, $25 at the local part store... that way you get at least the switch AND the connector, at least some value for $25....
I found these connectors online for less than 50c..... but had to buy 100... :bomb::bomb:

That is the same connector that is used on a TKO VSS.

Karsten, PM your address to me and I will send it to you.

Take less time to drive to the junkyard and pull one....

:bomb::fishing::bounce:

TT would have to install the underwater accessory kit on his pickup- I bet that GM Salvage in his neck of the woods are hard to find..

:flash:

The ones I found are metripacks but not the exact same style, they are gray and use a different profile.

The ones I found are metripacks but not the exact same style, they are gray and use a different profile.

Discouraging, complicated minds for no reason, they ONLY freeking connectors for Christsakes, make them all the same and get OVER it allready....fucking lawyers getting in the way...so pay the wonderful 'patent' owner a penny a piece and hell with it, but NO, much too simple...

next time I go to my favorite junkyard I gotta remember to take a grocery bag and fill it with harness/connectors/pigtails and send them over there....

total weight, 2 lbs....woopie doo

:rolleyes:

http://www.weatherpack.com/

check it out (click on metripack), it's sad...all those different styles! Just to drive us all bonkers. The one I was in need of is the 150.2 pull to seat style. And there's 2 stules of those even because if you are using it for a pigtail all of a sudden there are more styles. Click pigtails.

A story as old as the automobile. Starters came out on the Model T in 1919. 1/4-20 and 1/4-28 screw were already American Standards by then. Henry used 1/4-24 screws for the bendix cover, so you would have to go to the dealer for them.:suicide::lol:

THAT gives me a very high MPPO.....

that's economics terminology for Marginal Propensity to get Pissed Off......

which goes back to my college daze some 40 years ago allready....

4 of us in a dorm room, all B school, and so we studying our asses off for some final/test/whatever...and one of the guys says.....MPPO, when asked, we all broke up laughing so hard we busted out guts.....funny, when he said that, the look on his face was memorable ......

funny how shit like that sticks in my mind....

A story as old as the automobile. Starters came out on the Model T in 1919. 1/4-20 and 1/4-28 screw were already American Standards by then. Henry used 1/4-24 screws for the bendix cover, so you would have to go to the dealer for them.:suicide::lol:

Funny story abut that too, when i was a kid, my father owned Packards for a while, and I asked what his first car was, he said a Ford model T, and then I asked what he bought second....a Chevy....why not another Ford, I asked.....he glared and mom laughed pretty good.....

found out years later that damn T crank about broke his wrist/arm...
Cleveland Ohio I can imagine cranking that thing in the winter.....

:sos::suicide: