WTB 69-72 Black steering wheel

Bullshark

I am in need of a stock 69-72 steering wheel in good condition. The one on my 70 (RamJet 502) broke at the top of the Y struts. Must have been its massive torque :D.....couldn't have been the brakes cause they don't work. :rofl:

I am in need of a stock 69-72 steering wheel in good condition. The one on my 70 (RamJet 502) broke at the top of the Y struts. Must have been its massive torque :D.....couldn't have been the brakes cause they don't work. :rofl:

Any rush? I have one in decent condition but it is from '69. Just need to take it off the car and install the new one. How much are they worth?
George

Sorry, I should have updated this thread. I found one awhile back. You can find good ones selling for $100 without to much trouble, however, there are always those who think corvette parts are made of gold. :footmouth: :lol:

FYI. My 70 came with a black steering wheel, black interior. I've changed the interior to red. I picked up a red steering wheel on ebay. Looks exactly like the black one, except it's red. Best I can tell all 70 Vettes came with black steering wheels. This red one does look exactly like a Corvette wheel except for color. I was told that the colored wheels came on the Camaro. ???