"72" 4-speed

AV8RSVT

What would it take to convert to A hydraulic clutch (cost material). It seems that one of the big factors for side pipes is the clutch linkage.

First post, welcome to vettemod.

I'm also considering hydraulic clutch for my car.
Theres a few examples here and I'll follow what the others have to say about this.

Welcome again...

What would it take to convert to A hydraulic clutch (cost material). It seems that one of the big factors for side pipes is the clutch linkage.

I have a 69 with Hooker side pipes and I didn't have any problems with the stock clutch linkage.

I have a 69 with Hooker side pipes and I didn't have any problems with the stock clutch linkage.

:thumbs:
Me too. BB, 2-1/8" primary Hookers, and no problems with the stock linkage. Look close, and there's a Lakewood scattershield down there too.

Thank You I just seen the write up on here where some guy was installing OBX side pipes and had to do some serious mods (BFH) to get them to fit.

Maybe OBX fixed their fitment issue by now..... I have OBX long tubes on my C6 and no issues whatsoever, great fitment and great price :D

My $1500 Hookers needed a dent to fit around the stock C3 steering box, even the expensive stuff is not always perfect....

My $1500 Hookers needed a dent to fit around the stock C3 steering box, even the expensive stuff is not always perfect....

That's 'cause you got a small block. Hooker puts the dent in them for us Big Block guys.

:hunter: