Marck and his brother.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
I don't see them around here anymore, hope they OK but between them and that C3 project also....what happened??

:beer::search:

No Intel -- But I did get a note from TT regarding my postings in the DOWNLOADS section.
I'd like to see more progress on his 'vette. I've seen some recent (2 years now?) postings on 3rd Gen.

Cheers - Jim

I talk to him periodically. He had some health issues a while back but is good now. He finished the Camaro.

I talk to him periodically. He had some health issues a while back but is good now. He finished the Camaro.

:crutches: that's too bad, be nice to see/hear from he and his brother see the cars/etc.....what ever happened to his C3 twin turbo project??

I hope Mark is ok also,I wanted to see the tt project finished. I stop by on occasion but was a member since the top 10 Vette sites wars/lol,maybe around Y2K or so.

I've been wondering about his Corvette too.
Seeing what I see happening in Belgium with regulations, oldtimers, low emissions zones etc I can imagine he would have issues getting his car on the road in the Netherlands.
Things are really bad for a car nut around here in Europe.

Hey guys, he's still alive and kicking... just talked to him via Whatsapp not too long ago, he seems to have a lot going on building some insane cars over there.... I'm about to get my '79 back out and drive it again, stay tuned ????